Biscuits and Skillet Corn Gravy
- 1 (8 count) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tsp. corn oil
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of celery condensed soup
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1/3 cup milk
- red jalapeno slices; garnish
- salt-free vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- Bake biscuits according to tube directions (20 minutes).
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan and sauté onion for 3 minutes.
- Stir in condensed soup, Glory Foods Skillet Corn and milk; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- To serve, spoon skillet corn gravy over baked (halved) biscuits and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning. Garnish with red jalapeno slices.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake / cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.