Serves: 10-12 servings
- 1 (15 oz) tub whole milk ricotta
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese; divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (32 oz) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 (9 oz) box (3 1/2” x 7”) oven ready lasagne sheets
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots; drained
- 2 (4 oz) cans sliced mushrooms; drained well
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn; drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together the ricotta, 3 cups mozzarella (reserve one cup for top of lasagne) basil and oregano.
- Spoon 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce into the bottom of an 9” x 12” glass baking dish and cover with 3 lasagne sheets.
- Spread another layer of red sauce over the sheets followed by 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and honey carrots.
- Add 3 more lasagna sheets then more red sauce and the mushrooms.
- Again, 3 more lasagne sheets will be placed onto the mushrooms followed by the remainder of the red sauce, more ricotta and the tomatoes, okra and corn.
- Another 3 sheets of the lasagna noodles followed by the remainder of the ricotta come next.
- Spoon the Alfredo sauce over the ricotta and top off the lasagne with the reserved cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You can layer this lasagne in any order you want as long as the Alfredo sauce and a cup of mozzarella cheese are saved for the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Yield: 10-12 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 45 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.