Apple Walnut Pancakes
Serves: 8-10 pancakes
- 2 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped walnuts; divided
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Fried Apples; drained (reserve liquid)
- unsalted butter for serving
- reserved liquid from fried apples
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Whisk together the pancake mix and water until a smooth batter forms.
- Chop Glory Foods Fried Apples into small pieces, and add to batter along with 3/4 cup walnuts.
- Heat a griddle and cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
- In a small saucepan, heat the reserved apple liquid and maple syrup; simmer for 5 minutes then add a tiny pinch of salt.
- Serve syrup (along with butter) with pancakes, and garnish with remaining walnuts.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.