Sun-Dried Tomato & Greens Chicken Roll-ups
Serves: 12 roll-ups
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Turnip Greens, drained
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes seasoned with Italian herbs
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta pr goat cheese
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 (12 oz.) jar chicken gravy
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pound each chicken breast into a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Drain Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Turnip Greens and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes and turnip greens in a food prcessor and chop until mixture is spreadable.
- Spread chicken evenly with greens-tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheese, making sure to leave the long edges of the chicken clear.
- Roll up chicken tightly and secure with butcher's twine.
- In a large oven proof skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken in the preheated skillet seam side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of chicken reaches 140°.
- While chicken is baking, heat gravy according to package directions. Pour gravy over chicken and enjoy!
Recipe by Tiffany Aaron
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.