1 14.5 oz. can Glory Foods® Turkey Flavored Turnip Greens, drained and squeezed lightly till dry, chopped roughly.
1/2 7 oz. can Mushroom stems and pieces, drained
2 Tbsp. Parmesan, grated
2 Tbsp. Prepared Alfredo Sauce
1/2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
1/2 Egg Yolk
2 10-12oz. Chicken Breast, skinless, split, trimmed, pound to 1/2" thick
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
Paprika, to taste
1 14.5oz. Diced tomatoes, in juice with onions and garlic
2 Tbsp. Parmesan, grated
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Mix all the ingredients for the Florentine mix until well combined and refrigerate.
Pre-heat oven to 425°
Season each half breast with the salt, pepper and paprika.
Apply 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of the Florentine Mix to the skin side of each half breast forming approximately a half inch layer on top of each breast and leaving a half inch border of exposed meat.
Place one can of tomatoes in a 8"x12" or slightly larger baking dish. Place the prepared chicken into the baking dish. Add the remaining can of tomatoes placing the tomatoes and liquid around the chicken, not over the top.
Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes for an internal temperature of 165°
Plate the chicken breast and spoon the diced tomatoes and juice from the baking dish over the chicken, garnish with the grated parmesan and serve.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Country Tortilla Casserole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Veggie Dinner on Brown Rice Pilaf
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Jerk Salmon with Rice and Beans
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Glory Foods® Smoked Chicken Black-Eyed Pea Cakes
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Spicy Sweet Chicken Wings
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Oriental Chicken Broth with Asian Noodles
- Smothered Chicken
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Beef Stroganoff
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Pork Chops
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Butter Beans and Cream with Country Ham
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Blackeye Pea Cake
- Baby Back Ribs with Hot Sauce Glaze
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Shepherd's Pie
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Vidalia Onion and Garlic Pizza
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Red Bean Frittata
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.