6 ea. Savoy cabbage leaves with rib, parboiled until limp, cooled and dried
2 cups Rice, cooked and cooled
1/2 cup Onion, diced 1/4”, cooked and cooled
1 tsp. Garlic, minced, cooked, cooled
1 15.25 oz. can Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned
Tomatoes and Okra, drained with liquid reserved
1 cup Cheddar cheese. shredded
1/2 tsp. Black pepper, ground
1 cup Vegetable juice, low sodium
1 cup Vegetable broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place rice, onions, garlic, Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Tomatoes and Okra, Cheddar cheese and black pepper in a bowl and blend thoroughly.
Lay the prepared cabbage leaves on a flat surface.
Place one cup of prepared filling on the lower center of the leaf near the base of the rib.
Fold sides over the filling and roll the stem end over the sides, enclosing the filling.
Fill the remaining five leaves and place them seam side down in an 8” x 11 1/2” baking dish.
Mix the reserved liquid from Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Tomatoes and Okra and low sodium vegetable juice. Pour over the cabbage rolls.
Cover the cabbage rolls with foil and place in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Serve a hot spooning of baking liquid over each cabbage roll.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- Corn Scallop Fiesta
- Fruit-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Chicken Fajita Stew
- Creamy Salsa Bean and Rice Bake
- Cod Florentine with Mornay Sauce
- Hamburger Pot Pie
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Burrito with Glory Foods® Black Beans and Warm Glory Foods Skillet Corn Salsa
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Smothered Chicken Breast
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Beef Stroganoff
- Mixed Greens and Sausage Pizza
- Glory Hot Water Cornbread
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
- Stuffed Flank Steak
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.