6 ea. Savoy cabbage leaves with rib, parboiled until limp, cooled and dried
2 cups Rice, cooked and cooled
1/2 cup Onion, diced 1/4”, cooked and cooled
1 tsp. Garlic, minced, cooked, cooled
1 15.25 oz. can Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned
Tomatoes and Okra, drained with liquid reserved
1 cup Cheddar cheese. shredded
1/2 tsp. Black pepper, ground
1 cup Vegetable juice, low sodium
1 cup Vegetable broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place rice, onions, garlic, Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Tomatoes and Okra, Cheddar cheese and black pepper in a bowl and blend thoroughly.
Lay the prepared cabbage leaves on a flat surface.
Place one cup of prepared filling on the lower center of the leaf near the base of the rib.
Fold sides over the filling and roll the stem end over the sides, enclosing the filling.
Fill the remaining five leaves and place them seam side down in an 8” x 11 1/2” baking dish.
Mix the reserved liquid from Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Tomatoes and Okra and low sodium vegetable juice. Pour over the cabbage rolls.
Cover the cabbage rolls with foil and place in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Serve a hot spooning of baking liquid over each cabbage roll.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Country Tortilla Casserole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Veggie Dinner on Brown Rice Pilaf
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Jerk Salmon with Rice and Beans
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Glory Foods® Smoked Chicken Black-Eyed Pea Cakes
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Spicy Sweet Chicken Wings
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Oriental Chicken Broth with Asian Noodles
- Smothered Chicken
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Beef Stroganoff
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Pork Chops
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Butter Beans and Cream with Country Ham
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Blackeye Pea Cake
- Baby Back Ribs with Hot Sauce Glaze
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Shepherd's Pie
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Vidalia Onion and Garlic Pizza
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Red Bean Frittata
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.