4 ea. Pork chops (about 7-8 oz. ea.)
2 1/2 tsp. Glory Foods® Chicken Seasoned Cooking Base
1 3/4 cup Water
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
1/2 cup Onion, sliced 1/8"
1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
Flour or seasoned flour to dredge pork chops, as needed
Vegetable oil spray, as needed
Combine cornstarch, water and Glory Foods® Chicken Seasoned Cooking Base.
Dredge pork chops in flour or seasoned flour. Shake off any excess flour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet. Brown pork chops on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Once browned, remove chops from skillet.
Spray the skillet with vegetable oil spray, add onions and cook for about 5 minutes until slightly browned.
Add chicken base mixture to the skillet. Cook until sauce thickens.
Place pork chops back in the skillet, cover with lid and place in oven to bake for about 45 minutes or until tender.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Country Tortilla Casserole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Veggie Dinner on Brown Rice Pilaf
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Jerk Salmon with Rice and Beans
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Glory Foods® Smoked Chicken Black-Eyed Pea Cakes
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Spicy Sweet Chicken Wings
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Oriental Chicken Broth with Asian Noodles
- Smothered Chicken
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Beef Stroganoff
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Pork Chops
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Butter Beans and Cream with Country Ham
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Blackeye Pea Cake
- Baby Back Ribs with Hot Sauce Glaze
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Shepherd's Pie
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Vidalia Onion and Garlic Pizza
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Red Bean Frittata
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.