7 ea. Eggs, beaten
3/4 cup Red onion, finely diced
1/2 cup Celery, finely diced
3/4 cup Green bell pepper, finely diced
1 15 oz. Can Glory Foods® Red Beans
1/4 cup Heavy cream
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
1/8 tsp. Thyme, dry
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Vegetable oil
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all the ingredients, except vegetable oil. Set aside.
Place a 10" nonstick skillet with an oven-proof handle over a medium-to-high flame. Allow skillet to get slightly hot, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Carefully add oil to the skillet, then the egg mixture. Using a heat-proof rubber spatula, gently stir the egg mixture while incorporating some of the cooked egg mixture into the raw. You will only need to do mix for a minute or so.
Place the skillet containing egg mixture on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the center of the frittata is set (about 165° internal temperature).
Once the frittata is cooked, remove the skillet from oven and place on a heat-proof surface. Allow the frittata to sit for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
You may serve the frittata directly from the skillet or carefully remove it from the skillet and place on serving platter.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Country Tortilla Casserole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Veggie Dinner on Brown Rice Pilaf
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Jerk Salmon with Rice and Beans
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Glory Foods® Smoked Chicken Black-Eyed Pea Cakes
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Spicy Sweet Chicken Wings
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Oriental Chicken Broth with Asian Noodles
- Smothered Chicken
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Beef Stroganoff
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Pork Chops
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Butter Beans and Cream with Country Ham
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Blackeye Pea Cake
- Baby Back Ribs with Hot Sauce Glaze
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Shepherd's Pie
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Vidalia Onion and Garlic Pizza
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Red Bean Frittata
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.