1 ea. Pie crust, deep dish, 9", thawed
1/2 cup Smoked turkey, chopped
1 cup Onion, chopped
1 14.5 oz. can Glory Foods® Turkey Collard Greens, drained and squeezed
6 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup Heavy cream
1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Bake pie shell for 5 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
Place smoked turkey and onions in the baked pie shell.
Mix the slightly beaten eggs, heavy cream, cheese and collard greens. Pour into pie crust.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! You can learn more about collard greens and how to prepare them on our Collard Greens information page.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Country Tortilla Casserole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Veggie Dinner on Brown Rice Pilaf
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Jerk Salmon with Rice and Beans
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Glory Foods® Smoked Chicken Black-Eyed Pea Cakes
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Spicy Sweet Chicken Wings
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Oriental Chicken Broth with Asian Noodles
- Smothered Chicken
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Beef Stroganoff
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Pork Chops
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Butter Beans and Cream with Country Ham
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Blackeye Pea Cake
- Baby Back Ribs with Hot Sauce Glaze
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Shepherd's Pie
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Vidalia Onion and Garlic Pizza
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Red Bean Frittata
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.