Mustard Greens With Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced 1/8" thick
- 2 tbs. fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. thyme leaves, dried
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds, dried
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 qt. chicken broth
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Mustard Greens
- 3/4 lb. fettuccine noodles, uncooked
- 2 tsp. salt
- grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a little salt and fettuccine noodles. Cook the noodles for 12 to 15 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally to prevent them from sticking.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan. Add mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are slightly browned and softened.
- Stir in all dry spices and immediately add the chicken broth.
- Stir in Glory Foods Mustard Greens until mushrooms and garlic are evenly mixed. Heat until greens are simmering.
- Drain the noodles in a colander. Add noodles to the greens mixture and stir until well blended.
- Divide the noodles and greens into serving bowls. Top with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.