1 lb. package smoked sausage
16 oz. uncooked mostaccioli noodles
1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned™ Turnip Greens, drained
1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
1/2 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices; set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to package directions; drain and keep warm
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and turnip greens; cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes if desired; cool and stir for 1 minute.
- Gently toss together cooked pasta, sausage mixture, cheese and whipping cream in a large serving bowl.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Bayou Stir
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Black Bean Quesadillas
- Black-Eyed Pea Gumbo
- Blackeye Pea Grilled Burger Shooters
- Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Creamy Salsa Bean and Rice Bake
- Field Peas & Snaps with Andouille Sausage
- Fruit-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Glorified Burgers
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Mexican Tortilla Stacks
- Mixed Greens and Sausage Pizza
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
- Red Bean Frittata
- Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Smothered Chicken Breast
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Southern Style Black Bean Cakes
- Southern Style Vegetarian Gumbo
- Spicy Tomato and Okra
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Greens Chicken Roll-ups
- Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Turkey 'N' Greens Burger
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.