Pasta with Smoked Sausage & Turnip Greens
- 1 (1 lb.) package smoked sausage
- 1 (16 oz.) box uncooked mostaccioli noodles
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Sensibly Seasoned Turnip Greens, drained
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices; set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to package directions; drain and keep warm
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and turnip greens; cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes if desired; cool and stir for 1 minute.
- Gently toss together cooked pasta, sausage mixture, cheese and whipping cream in a large serving bowl.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.