1 lb. package smoked sausage
16 oz. uncooked mostaccioli noodles
1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned™ Turnip Greens, drained
1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
1/2 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices; set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to package directions; drain and keep warm
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and turnip greens; cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes if desired; cool and stir for 1 minute.
- Gently toss together cooked pasta, sausage mixture, cheese and whipping cream in a large serving bowl.
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.