Glory Hot Reuben Sandwiches
Serves: 2 sandwiches
- 1 can Glory Foods Seasoned Country Cabbage
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 lb. deli sliced pastrami; heated
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 long hard rolls; split
- 2 tbs. butter; divided
- 4 tbs. Russian dressing; divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Drain Glory Foods Seasoned Country Cabbage (pressing out all excess moisture) and transfer to a bowl. Add vinegar; stir, and allow to sit for 20 minutes making a quick sauerkraut. Drain and press dry on paper towels.
- Spread butter on top of rolls and the Russian dressing on the bottom. Layer bottom rolls with pastrami followed by the cabbage and then top with the cheese.
- Place bottom roll on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes until cabbage is warm and cheese has melted. Add top of roll and bake for an additional minute.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.