Brandied Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic; sliced thin
- 2 tbs. minced shallots
- 1 Serrano pepper; sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 2/3 pound medium shrimp; cleaned
- 1 cup Glory Foods Skillet Corn; drained
- 2 tbs. brandy
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lime zest
- Glory Foods Hot Sauce to taste
- tortillas; for serving
- sliced radishes; for serving
- cubed tomato; for serving
- avocado; for serving
- lime wedges; for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and sauté garlic slices on very low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shallot, pepper, seafood seasoning and Glory Foods Skillet Corn; cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add shrimp; cook (stirring continuously) until just pink.
- Add brandy and lime zest, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve brandied shrimp with tortillas, sliced radishes, cubed tomato, avocado, lime wedges and Glory Foods Hot Sauce.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.