Black Bean Salad Burger Stack
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 beef or turkey burger patties
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans; drained and heated
- 1 (16 oz.) bag pre-washed salad mix
- 2 Roma tomatoes; diced
- 1 (small) cucumber; diced
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbs. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry patties until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place salad mix in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly with tomatoes, cucumber, dressing and lemon juice.
- Divide salad between 4 plates and top with a patty and a generous scoop of warm Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans and shredded cheese.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.