Baked Apple French Toast
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Fried Apples, drained (with 1/2 cup liquid reserved)
- 5-6 slices bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs. butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a 8" x 11 1/2" x 2" pan. Place bread slices on the bottom of the pan.
- Drain the Glory Foods Fried Apples, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Cut apple slices in half.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, 1/2 cup reserved liquid and milk, and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Pour prepared egg mixture over the bread slices and arrange the fried apples on the top of the bread.
- Evenly distribute the sugar and butter (dotting) over the apples.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the custard has set.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.