2 racks Baby back ribs, (2 1/4-3 lbs.)
3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. Liquid smoke
2 tsp. Seasoning salt
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Onion powder
1 tsp. Black pepper, ground
2 cups Water
1 1/2 cups Sweet BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Glory Foods® Spicy Vidalia® Hot Sauce
Featured on the Steve Harvey Morning Show
- Lay ribs side by side on a 12"x18" baking sheet. Coat ribs with Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke.
- Season ribs evenly with all dry seasonings.
- Pour water into the pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours.
- Remove ribs and check for tenderness.You should be able to easily push your finger between two of the rib bones. If the ribs are not tender, bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Once tender, remove from the oven and discard any remaining cooking liquid.
- Combine the sweet BBQ sauce and hot sauce.
- Coat ribs liberally with sauce and return the pan to the oven for 6 to 10 minutes to allow the sauce to glaze.
More Entrees Ideas!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- Glorified Shrimp Creole
- Country Tortilla Casserole
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
- Veggie Dinner on Brown Rice Pilaf
- Black-Eyed Peas and Gumbo
- Glory Foods® Skillet Corn Casserole
- Jerk Salmon with Rice and Beans
- Black-Eyed Peas Grilled Burger Shooters
- Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Crab Gratin
- Glory Foods® Smoked Chicken Black-Eyed Pea Cakes
- Green & Sausage Cheese Bake
- Spicy Sweet Chicken Wings
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Oriental Chicken Broth with Asian Noodles
- Smothered Chicken
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Brine for Grilling or Roasting Poultry
- Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Beef Stroganoff
- Glorified Veggie Chili
- Bean and Chicken Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned Tomato Okra Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Sensibly Seasoned - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Pork Chops
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Great Northern Bean and Sausage Casserole
- Butter Beans and Cream with Country Ham
- Mostaccioli with Smoked Sausage and Turnip Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Smothered Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade
- Southern Chicken Florentine
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Glorified Burgers
- Blackeye Pea Cake
- Baby Back Ribs with Hot Sauce Glaze
- Stuffed Flank Steak
- Shepherd's Pie
- Sensibly Seasoned Refried Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mustard Greens with Fettuccine
- Vidalia Onion and Garlic Pizza
- Butter Beans and Bowtie Pasta
- Red Bean Frittata
- Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.