1 cup Glory Foods® Spinach, well drained and finely chopped
8 oz. Lump or snow crab meat, separated
1/2 clove Garlic, minced
8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
2 tsp. Lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. Glory Foods® Hot Sauce
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Black pepper, fresh, ground
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Transfer to a serving dish and cover.
Refrigerate for an hour to allow the dip to become firm in texture and for the flavors to blend.
Serve with your favorite crackers and vegetables.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.