1 Tbsp. Olive oil
3 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
2 15.5 oz. cans Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Black Beans, drained
3 Tbsp. Cilantro washed, dried and chopped
3 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
1/8 tsp. Onion powder
1/8 tsp. White pepper, ground
1/4 tsp. Cumin, ground
Place olive oil and garlic in a small nonstick pan. Cook covered over low heat 4 to 5 minutes to soften and brown slightly.
Place cooked garlic and oil in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
Remove hummus from the food processor and place in a serving dish. You may serve the hummus immediately or cover and refrigerate for later use.
Serve hummus with your favorite crackers, breads and vegetables.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.