1 1/2 cups Canola or soybean oil
1/2 cup Red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp. Glory Foods® Roasted Vegetable Seasoned Cooking Base
Whisk red wine vinegar and Glory Foods® Roasted Vegetable Seasoned Cooking Base together in a mixing bowl. Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
Whisk in oil a little at a time in a thin stream. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Make dressing up to 24 hours in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
Serve with your favorite salad.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.