2 Tbsp. Glory Foods® Seasoned Cooking Base (Beef, Chicken or Roast Vegetable)
2 Tbsp. Butter or margarine, at room temperature
Mix your choice of Glory Foods® Seasoned Cooking Base and butter or margarine in a small bowl until well blended.
Let stand at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Place the seasoned butter in a small, tightly covered container. Keep refrigerated after each use.
Serving Suggestions: Stir butter into cooked vegetables noodles, rice, mashed or boiled potatoes. Excellent brushed onto grilled or pan-fried steaks. (Makes enough to season three pounds of vegetables.)
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.