4 6-8 oz. Chicken breasts, boneless
2 Tbsp. Glory Foods® Chicken Seasoned Cooking Base
5 Tbsp. Lemon juice
1/8 tsp. Cracked rosemary or whole rosemary leaves, chopped
Mix Glory Foods® Chicken Seasoned Cooking Base, lemon juice and rosemary in a glass or stainless steel bowl until the cooking base is partially dissolved.
Toss chicken pieces in the marinade until they are well coated.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Marinate the chicken for a minimum of 3 hours to a maximum of 8 hours before cooking.
Turn the chicken pieces a few times while they marinate.
Remove chicken from the marinade and grill or pan fry.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.