2 1/2 cups Water
1 Tbsp. Glory Foods® Seasoned Cooking Base (Beef, Chicken or Roasted Vegetable)
1/2 cup Water
Choose your favorite thickener:
4 Tbsp. Cornstarch OR 6 Tbsp. Wondra® flour OR 6 Tbsp. Flour, all purpose
Mix water and your choice of Glory Foods® Seasoned Cooking Base in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
Mix 1/2 cup water with either cornstarch, Wondra® or flour until the mixture is lump free.
Pour the mixture into simmering water, while whisking constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 8 to 10 minutes.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.