1 tsp. Vegetable oil
1/4 cup Onion, diced 1/8”
1/4 cup Red bell pepper, diced 1/8”
1/4 cup Yellow bell pepper, diced 1/8”
6 oz. Chorizo sausage, diced 1/4” pieces
1 15 oz. can Glory Foods® Pinto Beans
1/2 cup Tomato salsa, mild
1 tsp. Glory Foods® Louisiana-Style Hot sauce
1 tsp. Chili powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin seed, ground
1/4 tsp. Black pepper, ground
1/2 cup Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Prepared Corn tortilla chips or raw vegetables for dipping
Pour Glory Foods® Pinto Beans into a mixing bowl. Use a potato masher to crush about half the beans.
Heat a nonstick skillet with oil. Stir in sausage, bell peppers and onions. Sauté until sausage is slightly browned and the vegetables are softened.
Stir in the spices and heat for 15 to 20 seconds. Add pinto beans and salsa, and mix well.
Pour the dip into an oven-proof casserole and top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.
Serve with your favorite corn tortilla chips or raw vegetables.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.