1 lb. Shrimp, peeled, de-veined, tails on
1/4 cup Pickling spice
1 tsp. Salt
2 qt. Water
1 cup Ketchup
2 Tbsp. Glory Foods® Hot Sauce
1 Tbsp. Horseradish
1/2 ea. Lemon, juiced
In a medium-sized pot, combine water, pickling spice and salt. Bring to a rapid boil.
Place the shrimp in the seasoned boiling water, return to a boil and check shrimp to ensure they are thoroughly cooked. Once shrimp are cooked, immediately drain them and cool with cold running water or a bowl of ice water to prevent overcooking. Once cooled, refrigerate shrimp until needed.
To prepare the cocktail sauce, combine the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate until needed and serve with the shrimp.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.