1 lb. Tomatoes, fresh and very ripe
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 ea. Lime, juiced
1 Tbsp. Water
1 Tbsp. Glory Foods® Roasted Vegetable Seasoned Cooking Base
1 Tbsp. Cilantro, fresh and minced
2 Tbsp. Red onion, minced
1 Tbsp. Green onion, sliced
1 Tbsp. Jalapeño, minced, fresh or pickled (add more if you like hot salsa!)
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Bring a large pot of water (about 2 to 3 qts.) to a boil. Drop the tomatoes in the water for 15 to 30 seconds. Remove the tomatoes and immediately plunge into cold water. Tomato skins should slip right off. Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out all of the seeds. Cut the seeded halves in to a 1/2" dice and put into a bowl.
Squeeze the lime juice into a measuring cup. Add water, olive oil and Glory Foods® Roasted Vegetable Seasoned Cooking Base. Stir until the base dissolves. Pour this mixture over the tomatoes.
Add all of the remaining ingredients to the tomatoes and toss until well mixed.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or raw vegetables for dipping.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Shrimp Boat
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.