Serves: 4-6 cups
2 15.5 oz. cans Glory Foods® Blackeye Peas, drained and rinsed
3 ea. Tomatoes, diced 1/4"
2 ea. Mangos, diced 1/4"
3 ea. Green onions, sliced 1/4"
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
1/4 cup White vinegar
1 ea. Lime, juiced
2 tsp. Ground cumin
1 tsp. Garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
For best results, refrigerate for 4 hours.
Serve with grilled, fish, chicken and meats.
More Dips & Sauces Ideas!
- Veggie Green Dip
- Glory Foods "No Cook" BBQ Meat Gravy
- Smoked Beans Watermelon Salsa
- Avocado Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Chicken Gravy
- Glorious Cocktail Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned Southern Caviar Dip
- Spinach and Crab Dip
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Cream Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Savory Seasoning Butter (Margarine)
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Gravy
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Roasted Vegetable Sour Cream Dip
- Fat-Free Spicy Clam Dip
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Lemon Herb Marinade
- Fiesta Bean Dip
- Sensibly Seasoned Black Bean Hummus
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Vegetable Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Refried Bean and Chorizo Dip
- Shrimp Boat
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Spicy Vidalia Hot Sauce Dip
- Hot Wings Sauce
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.