Sweet Potato Pudding
- 1 (4.6 oz) vanilla pudding mix (not instant
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup thick cream
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- Heat milk in a large saucepan to a simmer.
- Stir in cream and pudding mix and bring to a boil (stirring constantly).
- Cook for 2 minutes then whisk in sweet potato casserole; cook an additional 3 minutes, whisking vigorously.
- Pour into 4 (4 oz.) ramekins and chill 2-3 hours.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.