1 15oz. can Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
2 7.5 oz. boxes Glory Foods® Corn Muffin Mix
1/2 cup Milk
2 ea. Egg, large
Paper muffin liners
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Place Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole in a mixing bowl.
Add the eggs and milk, and mix thoroughly.
Add Glory Foods® Corn Muffin Mix and stir until smooth.
Line a muffin pan with paper muffin cups. Fill each 2/3 full with the prepared mix.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes and allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.