Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2 (8 oz. pkgs.) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 dairy sour cream
- 3 tbs. flour, all purpose
- 2 tbs. bourbon whiskey
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 large eggs, with yolks and whites separated
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix together the crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom and up a half-inch side of a 9″ spring-form pan.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Place the Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole, cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, flour, bourbon, vanilla, salt and egg yolks in a large bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Put the egg whites in a separate bowl, and beat until stiff. Fold into the sweet potato casserole mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust.
- Bake on the center rack for 75-85 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until cold before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.