1 29 oz. can Glory Foods® Sweet Potatoes, drained
1 ea. 9" Pie shell, unbaked
1/2 cup Flour
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown sugar
2 ea. Eggs
4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Salt
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Whip Glory Foods® Sweet Potato with mixer to soften and remove excess strings.
Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into pie shell and bake for about an hour, or until the center is firm.
Cool before slicing.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.