No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant pudding mix, vanilla flavored
- 1 cup milk
- 38 vanilla wafer cookies
- whipped cream (optional)
- Place 16 vanilla wafer cookies in the bottom of an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Crumble 5 to 7 vanilla wafer cookies and set aside.
- Pour milk into a bowl. Whisk in pudding mix and continue to stir for 1 minute. Pour Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole into the bowl and whisk for an additional minute. Fold in the crumbled cookies.
- Pour pudding over the whole vanilla wafers in the baking dish. Smooth the top with spatula.
- Arrange 16 remaining cookies evenly on top of the pudding. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours to allow the pudding to set. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.