1 15 oz. can Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
1 3.4 oz. box Instant pudding mix, vanilla flavored
1 cup Milk
38 ea. Vanilla wafer cookies
Place 16 vanilla wafer cookies in the bottom of an 8" x 8" baking dish.
Crumble 5 to 7 vanilla wafer cookies and set aside.
Pour milk into a bowl. Whisk in pudding mix and continue to stir for 1 minute. Pour Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole into the bowl and whisk for an additional minute. Fold in the crumbled cookies.
Pour pudding over the whole vanilla wafers in the baking dish. Smooth the top with spatula.
Arrange 16 remaining cookies evenly on top of the pudding. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours to allow the pudding to set.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.