1 15 oz. can Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
2 ea. Eggs, large
1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 tsp. Cornstarch
1 ea. 9" Pie shell, uncooked and frozen
FEATURED ON THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set rack to center of the oven and place a cookie sheet on center rack.
Combine all liquids in a large mixing bowl.
Blend in the cornstarch and mix.
Add Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole and mix thoroughly until smooth.
Pour mixture into the prepared pie shell.
Place filled pie shell in oven on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat in oven to 300 degrees and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Test the filling. The filling is cooked when the tip of a knife inserted in the center is clean when removed.
Bake until filling is set.
Carefully remove the pie from the oven. Allow to cool.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.