Fried Apple Cobbler
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Fried Apples, drained (reserving 1/2 cup of liquid)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp. clove, ground
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (7.5 oz.) box Glory Foods Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine drained Glory Foods Fried Apples with sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and flour. Place apple mixture in a round, greased, 1-quart glass, 8"x 8"x 2" casserole dish.
- Combine Glory Foods Corn Muffin Mix with pecans, egg and reserved liquid from fried apples. Pour the muffin mix over fried apples evenly.
- Reduce the temperature to 325°F and place on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.