2 15.5 oz. cans Glory Foods® Fried Apples, drained, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid
1 cup Brown sugar
1/8 tsp. Nutmeg, ground
1/8 tsp. Cinnamon, ground
1/8 tsp. Clove, ground
1/4 cup Flour, all purpose
1 7.5 oz. box Glory Foods® Corn Muffin Mix
1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
1 ea. Egg
Featured on the Steve Harvey Morning Show
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine drained Glory Foods® Fried Apples with sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and flour. Place in a round, greased, 1-quart glass, 8"x 8"x 2" casserole dish.
Combine Glory Foods® Corn Muffin Mix with pecans, egg and reserved liquid from Glory Foods® Fried Apples.
Pour the prepared muffin mix over apples evenly.
Reduce the temperature to 325 degrees and place on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Remove the cobbler from the oven and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.