Fried Apple Cake
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples, drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 tsps ground cinnamon
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and then flour a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs and Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples. Pour into greased dish.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon and nuts. Mixture should be slightly crumbly. Sprinkle on top of cake mix.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.