- 16 oz. bag Glory Foods® Cut Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup Water
- 2 ea. Eggs, large
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. Vanilla extract, pure
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 ea. Pie shell, 9", prepared and unbaked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the Glory Foods® Cut Sweet Potatoes into a microwave-proof, 2 quart glass casserole dish.
- Add 1 cup water, cover and place in the microwave.
- Cook on high for 12 to 14 minutes or until the Glory Foods® Cut Sweet Potatoes are tender.
- Carefully remove the casserole dish from the microwave and drain all water.
- Mash the sweet potatoes until smooth and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a separate mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Combine the mashed sweet potatoes and above mixture, and pour into the unbaked pie shell.
- Place the filled pie shell on a cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue to bake until center is firm.
- Note: For conventional cooking method, cook Glory Foods® Cut Sweet Potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain the water and follow the above directions starting at step 6.
More Desserts Ideas!
- Apple Spice Cookies
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
- Fried Apple Cake
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Fried Sweet Potato Pies
- Gingerbread Apple Bars
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Grandma’s Apple Fritters
- Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Yam Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.