16 oz. bag Glory Foods® Cut Sweet Potato
1 5.5 oz. can Apple juice
2 ea. Apples, peeled, cored and cut to same size as sweet potato chunks
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. Butter or margarine, melted
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon, ground
1/2 tsp. Nutmeg, ground
2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
Pan release spray, as needed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in to a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
Prepare a 8" x 8" x 2" glass casserole with a pan release spray.
Pour all the mixed ingredients into the prepared casserole dish and place into oven.
Bake for 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. Be sure to baste the sweet potatoes and apples a few times during the cooking process.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.