Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples; drained well
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles, and drain Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples.
- Place one tablespoon of fried apples on wide end of each roll. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve warm.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.