Caramel Apple Ice Cream Sundaes
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Fried Apples
- 2 teaspoons apple brandy (optional)
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- whipped cream (from a can)
- crushed salted almonds
- Place fried apples (and brandy, if desired) in a small saucepan; simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Note: This can be done a few hours ahead of time and warmed up before serving.
- Scoop ice cream into 2 small bowls and top with fried apples followed by caramel ice cream topping.
- Squirt with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed almonds.
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.