1 15 oz. can Glory Foods® Fried Apples, drained (with 1/2 cup liquid reserved), cut into halves
5-6 slices Bread
2 ea. Eggs
1 cup Milk
1/4 cup Sugar
1 Tbsp. Butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease a 8" x 11 1/2" x 2" pan.
Place bread slices on the bottom of the pan.
In a bowl, combine eggs, 1/2 cup reserved liquid and milk, and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Pour prepared egg mixture over the bread slices and arrange the drained Glory Foods® Fried Apples on the top of the bread.
Evenly distribute the sugar and then the butter (dotting) over the apples.
Place the pan in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the custard has set.
Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Products used in this recipe
More Desserts Ideas!
- Fried Apple Delights
- Fried Apples with Chocolate Ganache
- Fried Apple Cake
- Easy Apple Toffee Turnovers
- Glory Foods® Honey Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Apple Citrus Bread
- Honey Carrot Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole Muffins
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Cheesecake
- Baked Apple French Toast
- Fried Apple Cobbler
- Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Pie
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.