Apple Pie Milkshake
Serves: 2 milkshakes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Fried Apples (do not drain)
- 3 generous scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- pumpkin pie spice
- Chill 2 parfait glasses for 15 minutes. Empty can of Glory Foods Fried Apples in a blender and whiz for 30 seconds.
- Add ice cream, milk and cream. Blend for 1 minute until smooth. Freeze mixture for 15 minutes; stir and transfer to parfait glasses.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin spice and garnish with a fresh apple slice.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.