Honey Carrot Muffins
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots; diced
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, brown sugar and butter, and beat all ingredients well.
- Combine egg mixture and flour mixture and mix well.
- Fold in diced Glory Foods Honey Carrots.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes. Let muffins cool and serve.
Recipe by Stefanie Schmidt of Las Vegas, Nevada
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.