Chili Cheese Cornbread
- 1 box Glory Foods Cornbread Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups fat free cheese slices
- 1/2 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch square pan.
- Prepare the Glory Foods Cornbread Mix according to the directions on the box.
- Combine cornmeal mixture, sour cream, cheese, Glory Foods Skillet Corn and chilies. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan at bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.