- 2 cups frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cottage cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 boxes Glory Foods Cornbread or Glory Foods Corn Muffin Mix
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients together, adding the cornbread mix last.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.