Southwestern Bean & Corn Salsa
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans
- 2 cups canned corn
- 1 tsp. jarred minced garlic
- 1/ 4 cup chopped red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbs. scallions, chopped
- 1 tbs. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 3 tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- Drain the Glory Foods beans and corn.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, onion, garlic, scallions, and cilantro and mix well.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Pour over the bean mixture and stir gently to mix well again.
- Let stand at least 1 hour before serving or up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Stir gently just before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.