Cheesy Taco Collard Green Dip
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens, drained
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (1.5 oz.) package mild taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz.) jar mild salsa
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- toritilla chips for serving
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Add Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens, taco seasoning and salsa. Cover and heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup cheese.
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish and scatter with remaining cheese. Cover with tin foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes so that the cheese can melt.
- Uncover and serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe by Laurie Hudson
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.