Smoked Gouda & Collard Fettuccine
- 3 oz. prosciutto ham, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. fettuccine noodles
- 4 oz. butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small skillet, quick fry the prosciutto for 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, and place on a paper towel lined dish to drain.
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- While the fettucine cooks, prepare the sauce for the pasta by melting the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Whisk in the heavy cream and heat to a simmer. Remove skillet from the heat and stir in the smoked gouda cheese until melted; stir in drained Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens and black pepper until blended.
- Drain and stir the fettuccine into the skillet, coating well with sauce.
- Serve on individual plates and garnish each serving with crumbled prosciutto.
Recipe by Cheryl Perry
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.