Tomato Bisque with Green Beans & Potatoes
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans with Potatoes
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash) for sprinkling
- Combine the soup and milk in a large saucepan. Whisk contents together until creamy. When small bubbles appear on the sides of your saucepan, stir in Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans with Potatoes.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to 4 warmed soul bowls and sprinkle with fresh lemon zest, parsley and vegetable seasoning. Serve with buttery crackers, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep/cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.