Pea, Potato and Carrot Curry
- 2 (12.5) jars Indian Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can peas, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can white potatoes; cubed
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots; drained
- vegetable seasoning for sprinkling
*Indian Naan bread, for serving
- Heat curry sauce in a large saucepan until small bubbles form around pan.
- Lower heat and stir in peas, potatoes and carrots.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then divide between 4 warmed bowls and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning.
- Serve with Indian Naan bread, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.