Slow Cooker Red Bean Chicken Chili
- 3 cups chopped boneless chicken, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot Sauce
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans
- Mix the onion, garlic, chicken broth, oregano, salt and hot sauce in a crock pot. Place uncooked chicken on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Add Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans, and stir.
- Cook on low for an additional 30-45 minutes.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.