Crockpot White Chili
- 2 tsp. corn oil
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1 tbs. chili spice
- 1 tbs. white Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) bottle caramelized onion dressing
- 1 (15 oz.) can chopped yellow tomatoes*
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Great Northern Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can seasoned white chili beans
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 8 oz. cubes tofu
- Glory Foods Hot sauce
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add onion and bell pepper; sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chili spice, Worcestershire sauce, dressing, yellow tomatoes, all 3 varieties of beans and green chilies.
- Transfer to a crock pot and slow cook for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, add tofu and cook an additional 1 hour.
- Serve with Glory Foods Hot Sauce, shredded cheese and dairy sour cream, if desired.
*red tomatoes can be used in place of yellow if not available in your area
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.